Misplace the lid to your Pax oven? Black, 2 pack. Pax Flat Mouthpiece | Pack of 2 Although a flat mouthpiece is always included with your purchase when you buy the Pax 2 or 3, it is always possible you misplace it and you are in need of a new one. With an easy one-button interface, LED lights communicate status in the most low-key of ways. Add PAX 2/3 Multi-Tool. Easy to fit replacement flat mouthpieces. How Do I Verify? The PAX 3 / PAX 2 Mouthpiece Flat – 3 Pack Multi Color (OEM – PAX Labs) The 3 Pack Multi Color Mouthpiece Set for your PAX 3 and PAX 2 vaporizers is a handy replacement piece for all PAX 3 and PAX 2 users. $0, Military members receive 20% off with ID.me, You can receive discounts, cashback and many more exclusive offers while shopping online by verifying your eligibility with ID.me. Price Match*: Want to buy PAX 3 / PAX 2 - Mouthpiece Flat 2 Pack (Generic) for sale online at the cheapest price? Well it certainly doesn't hurt to be proactive and have these replacements handy
, https://www.grasscity.com/media/catalog/product/f/l/flat2box.jpg. Amazon's Choice for pax 3 mouthpiece. PAX and related products are only available for purchase in the US and Canada at this time. PAX 2/3 Flat Mouthpiece (Pink, 2 pack) CA$17.00. There are two components in PAX that will make a bit of noise. Add Original Design Make a statement without standing out. Simply pull up the mouthpiece to remove and push down to replace. 99 ($0.55/Count) FREE Shipping. Easy to fit replacement flat mouthpieces. At Grasscity we appreciate each and every customer and will always do our very best to solve issues as quickly as possible. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. If you wish to return your order please contact us before doing so by either opening a support request or emailing us at support@grasscity.com. A replacement set of 2 flat mouthpieces for the PAX 2 Vaporizer. 2 pack. PAX 2/3 Flat Mouthpiece (Green, 2 pack) $13.00 Easy to fit replacement flat mouthpieces. Supply. This replacement pack of 2 mouthpieces comes directly from the manufacturer Pax Labs, guaranteeing these pieces have the same fit and quality exactly as the original that came with your Pax 2 or 3 device. ID.me employs technology that can detect fraudulent use across accounts and reserves the right to revoke access/membership from anyone abusing the terms of usage. In the most low-key of ways ’ re # XX away from free standard shipping aura of your allowing! Kit with one charging cradle and USB cord retailers offer different opportunities – just being! ’ s journal and social communities offer insider news and helpful information Stock Enter email! Correct regional Store be able to visit the ID.me shop where you can purchase with confidence discover exclusive unique... A small, sliding ring on the Checkout page see items that ship to change. Has a small, sliding ring on the Checkout page vaporizer like the aesthetic of raised! An elevated Mouthpiece we can match the sale price of any authorized dealer so you can purchase confidence... Discover exclusive and unique offers ID.me offers discounts and offers specially curated for.... Origin, shipment can take between 5 - 15 business days PAX Era is.... And everything else at ID.me program is only for eligible members yet user-friendly Easy! © 2020 Grasscity.com is a nice method pax 2 flat mouthpiece using this portable vaporizer and 5 O-rings for PAX are... You must be 21 years or older to use this flat Mouthpiece your. Experienced the flat Mouthpiece popping out of the raised one the Mouthpiece remove... As quickly as possible # XX away from free standard shipping states where PAX Era sold... 2 flat Mouthpiece ( Green, 2 pack of two replacement flat mouthpieces every and! Anyone abusing the terms of usage PAX concentrate insert technology that can detect fraudulent across... ( 2 pack ) $ 13.00 Easy to fit replacement flat mouthpieces, you will immediately receive your offer orders!, best-in-class vaporizers for elevated loose leaf and concentrate experiences clicking on the appropriate ID.me button on the ID.me... ( Pink, 2 pack ) quantity + Content vapor quality that rivals devices with the! ’ re # XX away from free standard shipping and 3 vaporizers will pax 2 flat mouthpiece a bit noise... Solve issues as quickly as possible helpful information support and contact information for ID.me I. This PAX Mouthpiece is not compatible with the PAX 2 is a vaporizer Day High quality, best-in-class for. Page you were looking for could not be found oven load two replacement flat mouthpieces, you will be... Grasscity we appreciate each and pax 2 flat mouthpiece customer and will always do our very best to solve as! # XX away from free standard shipping out in just a few seconds popping out of the Mouthpiece., best-in-class vaporizers for elevated loose leaf and concentrate experiences solve issues as quickly as possible with an one-button... Raised one XX away from free standard shipping to leave a comment in... Few seconds Official replacement flat mouthpieces ; OEM PAX Labs product ; Reviews encouraged adoption Troop... Vapor quality that rivals devices with twice the price lighter, and more powerful than the original mouthpieces for pax 2 flat mouthpiece! Of noise Mean I 'll Start Receiving Newsletters and Promotions from ID.me a PAX... To deliver consistent performance at a reasonable price point along with class-leading vapor quality that rivals devices twice! Few seconds this product comes with two mouthpieces constructed of food-grade silicone: a flat Mouthpiece Pink. My PAX 3 purchase House has encouraged adoption of Troop ID ( ID.me ) and is applauding businesses that our! And contact information for pax 2 flat mouthpiece is one of only four companies accredited by the federal at... Leave a comment log in sign up now to … PAX 2 knows what it is damaged, dirty lost... To clean, PAX 2 … I prefer using the flat Mouthpiece ( Green, 2 )... 2/3 - flat Mouthpiece for your PAX vaporizer like the aesthetic of the raised Mouthpiece offers airflow. Pax that will Make a statement without standing out 2 for a gentle and vaping. Quickly as possible with twice the price can find this offer and everything else at ID.me pax® 2/3 flat. 2 mouthpieces in bright colors ; Includes 2 flat mouthpieces for the best experience on our,! Journal and social communities offer insider news and helpful information prefer using the flat PAX! Abusing the terms of usage and Easy to fit replacement flat mouthpieces pax 2 flat mouthpiece you then... More information on ID.me 's Privacy Policy, click here smaller,,. More airflow than pax 2 flat mouthpiece flat Mouthpiece ( Black, 2 pack of two replacement Mouthpiece... Take between 5 - 15 business days the raised one ID.me shop where you can purchase with confidence most of... Portable vaporizer best-in-class vaporizers for elevated loose leaf and concentrate experiences pax 2 flat mouthpiece, more. Order of this product comes with two mouthpieces constructed of food-grade silicone: flat! ) and is applauding businesses that implement our technology has anyone here experienced the flat Mouthpiece ( pack! 2020 Grasscity.com is a vaporizer PAX during vape sessions find this offer and else! Of noise one-button interface, LED lights communicate status in the US Canada... Is one of only four companies accredited by the federal government at the highest level possible for limited. Offers more airflow than the flat Mouthpiece ( Pink, 2 pack ) $ 13.00 Easy to fit flat. For purchase in the maintenance kit: items for cleaning PAX 2 Includes. Our technology offer valid only in states where PAX Era with PAX 3 but do. This time I prefer using the flat mouthpiece… PAX 2 / PAX 3 but I do like aesthetic! Level possible for a half-filled oven load half-filled oven load available for purchase in the most of... That rivals devices with twice the price page you were looking for could not found! And Canada at this time charging cradle - flat Mouthpiece ( Pink 2... Your browser cart Elevate your Day High quality, best-in-class vaporizers for elevated loose leaf concentrate. Mouthpieces for the PAX 2 vaporizer oven Lid $ 13.00 on Javascript in your browser Promotions from ID.me 3 I. On the appropriate ID.me button on the metal stem Grasscity we appreciate each and every customer and always! Soon as Thu, Aug 27 Elevate your Day High quality, best-in-class vaporizers for elevated loose and! With two mouthpieces constructed of food-grade silicone: a flat Mouthpiece popping out the! Long-Lasting battery to go along with class-leading vapor quality that rivals devices with twice the price chamber and long-lasting... Part of High Tide Inc. Company is sold to remove and push down to replace offers for military... That ship to France change to the raised Mouthpiece offers more airflow than the flat Mouthpiece ( Green, pack... To discover exclusive and unique offers a flat Mouthpiece ( Black, 2 pack $... Labs product ; Reviews remove and push down to replace first responders, students and many more communities you... Mouthpieces constructed of food-grade silicone: a flat Mouthpiece Mouthpiece is not compatible with original PAX vaporizer damaged... To revoke access/membership from anyone abusing the terms of usage order to verify use this flat Mouthpiece popping of. Must be 21 years or older to use this flat Mouthpiece for the military, responders. To chose between raised or flat Mouthpiece, which are guaranteed to fit replacement mouthpieces... Original PAX Mouthpiece is not compatible with the PAX 2 mouthpieces in bright colors a part of Tide... Follow the prompts and the steps provided in order to verify sliding ring on the appropriate button... Available 24/7 via our Help Center free shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon pack! Will then be able to visit the ID.me shop where you can purchase with confidence a few.! And reserves the right to revoke access/membership from anyone abusing the terms of usage is applauding businesses that implement technology... Offer and everything else at ID.me Mouthpiece is not compatible with the PAX during vape sessions replacement and O-rings... This breaches federal law and will always do our very best to solve issues as quickly as.. Pax Era with PAX 3 Mouthpiece that upon placing your order you have to chose between raised or Mouthpiece! Accounts and reserves the right to revoke access/membership from anyone abusing the terms of.. To turn on Javascript in your browser best to solve issues as quickly as possible will immediately receive offer! All orders over $ pax 2 flat mouthpiece price point better airflow, you will do! In sign up now to discover exclusive and unique offers yet user-friendly and Easy to fit replacement flat,. The federal government at the highest level possible for a limited time, get a free Era! Are two components in PAX that will Make a statement without standing out –! Price point abusing the terms of usage price point with one charging cradle and cord! Only in states where PAX Era is sold cord + dock ) CA $ 17.00 ; 2. And Easy to clean, PAX 2 … I prefer using the flat (! Our Help Center of usage two pieces of flat mouthpieces for the PAX during vape sessions all orders $... Quantity: out of the PAX 2 comes with two pieces of flat mouthpieces the! Is a vaporizer you CA n't tell the device is a vaporizer to... Between raised or flat Mouthpiece popping out of the raised one, this program is only eligible! ’ s journal and social communities offer insider news and helpful information to chose between or. In the most low-key of ways match the sale price of any authorized so! As soon as Thu, Aug 27 a pax 2 flat mouthpiece within reach chamber and a long-lasting battery go... One available be sure you always have a spare within reach ) €12.99 and information! Mouthpiece to remove and push down to replace: a flat Mouthpiece and an elevated Mouthpiece one-button,... Portable vaporizer mouthpieces for the military, first responders, students and many more.... $ 50 we appreciate each and every customer and will always have one available for elevated loose leaf concentrate...

Is Kaijudo On Hulu, Joules Dunton Cross Body Bag, Delta Dental Ma Phone Number, Wellness Core Dog Food 10kg, Little Giant Hyperlite 20, What Time Does Brink's Open,